******************Experience an Eco Zipline Adventure******************
Saturdays and Sundays we offer the High Flyer and Easy Rider tours at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm.
Saturdays and Sundays we offer the High Flyer and Super Six tours at 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm.
During the week, we offer all three of our tours at each tour time.
If you do not see an available time for the tour you wish to do contact us by phone: 314-456-1444. We may have availability not listed on this calendar.
*Please note when booking a zipline tour, the Easy Rider tour was designed for younger children (ages 3 and up).
The Super Six tour is recommended for ages 5 to adult. No weight minimum and maximum weight of 250 pounds on all tours.
The High Flyer tour was designed for ages 12 and up, minimum weight of 100 pounds and maximum weight of 250 pounds.
Directions for Booking Calendar:(Please note that our booking system is two step process! Read below for detailed directions. If at anytime you are unsure, we are happy to assist you by phone at 314-456-1444)
1. Click your desired tour date and select an available tour time (example: 6 of 10 means 6 spaces currently booked and 4 spaces are available) 1 spot must be available for each person booked. If booking for more than 10 people please call us so we may better assist you.
2. Enter your contact information. List the best phone number to reach you at on the day of your tour in case we need to contact you about weather related delays or cancellations. Please double-check the spelling of your email address to ensure delivery of your confirmation email. Select the correct number of tickets in the drop down menu and select the tour you wish to participate in. If your group is participating in two different tours but wish to go at the same time, just pick the longer of the tours and the total number of participants. In the comment section please list how many people are doing each tour.
3. Please enter your credit card information in the spaces provided. We only accept Visa and Mastercard. Your credit card is not charged at this time nor are the funds held. We only use this information to hold your reservation and for those who do not adhere to our cancellation policy. We ask that you bring payment on the day of the tour. After you enter this information, read the terms and conditions and click BOOK.
4. After selecting BOOK, a new screen will load and you will see your Shopping Cart below the calendar. Review the information to ensure it is the correct date and time. Your credit card is not charged at this time. Tax is not reflected in the total shown. Your reservation is not complete until you click CHECKOUT. This is the two step booking process; You select Book and then select Checkout on the next page to complete the reservation.
5. After clicking CHECKOUT, you will see RESERVATION SAVED under the calendar. A confirmation email will now be sent to the address you provided within 15 minutes. This confirmation email includes helpful information about your upcoming tour. If you do not receive this email it may have gotten stuck in your spam filter. Please call us so we may resend it to you as it contains pertinent information regarding your tour.
***You must enter a credit card, Visa or Mastercard, to hold your reservation. The credit card is NOT charged at time of booking. This information is only used if you do not adhere to our cancellation policy. We kindly ask that you bring payment the day of your tour.***
If booking within 24 hours of your tour time:
You may book your tour online if you see availability, but please call 314-456-1444 to confirm the reservation.
If you are booking for a same day tour, please call us at 314-456-1444 to verify availability.
Gift Certificates and Vouchers:
If you’re booking with a gift certificate you do not need to put a credit card on hold for the reservation. Please read below.
To validate your reservation you will need to enter the gift certificate code in the space provided AND also in EACH of the credit card fields.
If you’re booking a tour for more than 1 person but only have 1 gift certificate you will need to enter a credit card to hold the additional spots. In this case you would simply just put your voucher number in the voucher space, and the credit card information in the designated spaces. If you’re booking a tour for more than 1 person and have a voucher/gift certificate for each spot you wish to hold, you would enter each additional voucher number in the comments section. You can book up to 10 vouchers at the same time for your convenience .
|Open||Partial||Fully Booked||Private Tours|